1,237 SQ FT
Ahead by a Century!
Who wants to live on one of the oldest streets in Toronto?! This rarely available and unique century home on a private lane in Corktown, is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy. It’s every Buyer’s dream: having an entire house to yourself without breaking the bank! Complete with 2 bedrooms (+ another bedroom in the basement), 2 (full) bathrooms, outdoor space and heaps of cool and interesting features (exposed bricks and beams, hardwood floors, centre staircase, open concept living space). Bonus points awarded for multiple TTC routes, parks, coffee shops and more just a minute’s frolic away.
ROOM descriptions |
MAIN Level |
Living Room | Open concept with hardwood and exposed beams. Large window providing lovely natural light throughout the day.
Dining Room | Open concept combined with living room. Spacious and lofty feel due to exposed beams.
Kitchen | Updated kitchen with engineered hardwood floors, modern stainless steel appliances and walk out to outdoor space.
UPPER Level |
Master Bedroom | Charming master with built-in closet, hardwood floors and heaps of natural light.
Second Bedroom | Second bedroom also comes with a closet and hardwood floors.
Bathroom | Updated 3 piece bathroom with tiled floor and walk-in spa-like glass shower.
Recreational Room | Partially finished basement with recreational area complete with closet for added storage.
Bathroom | 3 piece bathroom with glass shower.
ADDITIONAL information |
Possession | TBD
Property Taxes | $3,208.99
Square Footage | 867 Square Feet Above Grade; 1,237 Total Square Feet
- Removed lathe and plaster walls from master bedroom and second bedroom
- Replaced with soundproofing insulation and drywall
- Painted both bedrooms
- Refinished hardwood floors on the second level
- Re-tiled the shower floor
- Constructed third bedroom / office in the basement
Inclusions | All appliances (stainless steel fridge, stove, washer and dryer), all light fixtures and window coverings
Located in the heart of a quickly developing pocket (West Donlands, Canary District, and Leslieville) boasting a variety of great coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques to enjoy. Close to many great parks (Corktown Common and Orphan’s Green) and quick access to several TTC routes, the downtown core and highways for when you need a little escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown life.
Things To Love | Seller’s Words
- It’s a quiet street. While only steps from King Street it seems (and sounds) a mile away
- Easy access to DVP and Gardiner for escapes out of the city
- TTC at your doorstep – Percy Street is steps from the King, Queen and Cherry streetcars
- Steps from beautiful Corktown Common, Underpass Park and Orphan’s Green
- Located in the heart of a quickly developing area (West Donlands, Canary District, Leslieville) – heaps of great coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques
- One block away from Distillery District – enjoy all the atmosphere, shops, restaurants and festivals without having to actually live in the busy Distillery District
- Close to a world-class sport and recreation facility the West Donlands YMCA